This is an artist's rendering. The actual units/development and amenities may differ from the picture above.
Welcome to the Stonybrook Brownstones at Fairfield. This new community of townhomes in Essex County is in a park-like setting just a few minutes from public transportation, major highways, shopping center and NYC. Three one and two-bedroom units will be made available to qualified low and moderate income households.
- Square feet of living space ranges from 945 Sq. ft. to 1566 sq. ft. (Including garage 176 sq. ft - unit 8 only)
- Brick and Stucco facades
- 9' ceilings on first and second floors
- 1 car finished garage - sheetrock and painted (Unit 8 only)
- High performance windows with screens
- High efficiency gas forced hot air heating system
- High efficiency central air with dual day/night thermostats
- Garage door: Insulated with raised panels, windows and opener (unit 8 only)
- Recessed LED lights
- Large windows for natural lighting
- Finely crafted staircase with solid oak handrails
- 2 panel doors with Bronze hardware
- Hardwood floors and tile throughout first and second floor
- Air infiltrated barrier system
- Insulated exterior doors
- Extensive landscape plan throughout
- Covered front door overhangs for weather protection
- Wood Cabinets
- Appliances: range, microwave, dishwasher
- Master bath suite
- Ceramic tile floors
- Natural gas for appliances and heating
- 40 Gallon high efficiency hot water heater
- Telephone and cable TV outlets
- LED lighting
- 10 year Homeowners Warranty
If you are interested in applying to purchase an affordable home at Stonybrook Brownstones at Fairfield, you can download an application by clicking the Fairfield Preliminary Application; e-mail us at Fairfield@HousingQuest.com; or call us at 609-786-1100, then press 5 to request an application. If you leave a message by email or phone, please be sure to refer to "Stonybrook Brownstones at Fairfield" and spell out your contact information for us.
Return your completed and signed application by fax (609-786-1105) or mail it directly to us, at:
Piazza & Associates, Inc.
216 Rockingham Row
Princeton Forrestal Village
Princeton, NJ 08540
Within a few weeks, you will receive a letter of determination with regard to your preliminary eligibility.
Applications will be considered on a "first-come, first-served basis. Applicants currently on the waiting list for Tuscany Village in Fairfield will be given priority for these sales properties.
For further information about this affordable housing program
please call Piazza & Associates, Inc., at 609-786-1100.
For additional nformation regarding this property
please call the sales agent, Frank Cooney,
When units become available, we will contact a limited number of applicants who are on our list for the size and income category of the unit that will be available. A final application and documentation to verify identity and income will be required and processed at that time. Since final applications are only processed when a specific unit becomes available, we can not accommodate applicants' choice of floor plan. Neither the Township of Fairfield, nor Piazza & Associates, Inc. provides financing, which is the responsibility of the buyer.
The Stonybrook Brownstones at Fairfield is a development of Stonybrook Fairfield LLC.